[Kde-perl] Connect perlqt to qt3?

Gary Greene greeneg at tolharadys.net
Tue Apr 8 00:55:11 CEST 2008

On Monday 07 April 2008 02:34:00 pm Jorge Luis Rodriguez Carpio wrote:
> what about this project
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Perl+Qt4?content=69747 ????.

Its an unrelated project and doesn't use the SMOKE library at all. From what I
can tell, it's a swigged system, and additionally doesn't properly handle
templated Qt data structures. My goal with PerlQt and PerlKDE is to do as
QtRuby and Korundum (the Ruby KDE atuff), to allow more stuff to be used. At
present, with PerlKDE3, we can use a large majority of the KDE widgets, which
the project listed about does not give you access to at all.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth.tolharadys.net