[Kde-perl] Connect perlqt to qt3?

Gary Greene greeneg at tolharadys.net
Mon Apr 7 23:15:31 CEST 2008

On Friday 04 April 2008 05:21:03 pm krf wrote:
> I finally got PerlQT installed.  Debian etch does not have it in the
> package tree, and KDE does not install with all the requirements either,
> but I finally found all the missing pieces except one.  Kind of tough
> when using a dial up line locked down by the telco to 26k.  Barf
>
> Anyway, the tutorials run from the  command line, I can build a perl
> script that uses QT ok.  But I can't get QT3-Designer to recognise the
> plugin.  That is to say, when I start Designer I don't get the perl
> project options.
>
> I am still googling slowly for answers, but if anyone has any hints,
> they would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks all
> Ken

I've yet to get that to build either on AltimatOS. The goal for me at this
point is to finish writing tutorials for PerlKDE and get 3.009 final out. I'm
requesting any help people can give in writing good tutorials and docs at
this point so we can get the 3.009 release out the door with proper KDE
integration.

Once that is complete, the goal will be to migrate the code to SMOKE2 and
Qt4/KDE4.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth.tolharadys.net