[Kde-perl] Perl-Qt 3 X11EmbedContainer?

Gary L. Greene Jr. greeneg at tolharadys.net
Thu Nov 29 05:40:15 CET 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007 11:43:57 am Abhishek K wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> I am using Perl-Qt 3 for a program and I want to embed an external X11
> application in my Qt program.
> Looking around a bit, I found that the QX11EmbedContainer class provides
> XEmbed container widgets which can be used to embed processes into my
> Perl-Qt app.
> Is there a Perl-Qt equivalent for this?
>
> Thanks,
> Abhishek

After looking through the Qt 3.3.8 documentation high and low, I do not see
this class discussed at all... If this class is a template of any kind, there
is little chance that it will be available in any form in the future, as
PerlQt and PerlKDE do not support template based classes.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth.tolharadys.net