[Kde-perl] pqt-designer Segmentation fault

Gary L. Greene, Jr. greeneg at tolharadys.net
Wed Mar 21 23:59:57 CET 2007

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 17:17, Jim Millard wrote:
>     Just installed pqt-designer 3.1 and PerlQT 3.009
> When I start designer and click on Perl Project for a new project,
> The designer get a segmentation fault.
> I have only seen one message on this and no resolution.
> Anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?
> Thank you.

Unfortunately, from what I recall, pqt-designer has not received any love in a
long while, which means that it may very well have had some serious code rot
come in for it. While I am working (offline) on the port of PerlQt to Qt4, I
am not intending on porting pqt-designer, as I don't have the time to devote
to that particular piece of code.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: uriel