[Kde-perl] List admin -- (was: Re: Clost the list!)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Feb 2 10:12:33 CET 2007

On Friday 02 February 2007, Ashley Winters wrote:
> I believe David Faure still has the admin bit to the list. David, can
> you set the subscription-required parameter on kde-perl?

Done.

Would by any chance someone else be willing to admin the list?
I haven't been on it for a long time now, and as long as it was only a little
bit of moderation (mostly spam messages which BCC'ed the list) it was ok,
but subscription-required will require a bit more admin work. Anyone up for
a bit of mailman webpage clicking regularly?