[Kde-perl] QListViewItem

Arnaud DUPUIS a.dupuis at infinityperl.org
Sat Oct 28 09:33:33 CEST 2006

Aaaaaahhhh ! Sorry I though that was what you wanted (all data in one single
item) !!
So the problem is even simplier to solve : you instanciate only one
QListViewItem and then replace the content of it at each loop iteration, if
you want more than one QListViewItem, instanciate more than of this
object ;-)

foreach (@array) {
	my $item = Qt::ListViewItem(listView1);
	$item->setText(0, trUtf8($_) );
}

you can also use another constructor form to set the text at instanciation.

I think you should read the Qt doc about QListView and QListViewItem
("assistant" is provided with all Qt distro and is a great help).

Good day.

Le vendredi 27 octobre 2006 19:58, crazyroot a écrit :
> Tnx, but, when I use this code:
>
>     my $item = Qt::ListViewItem(listView1, undef);
>           foreach $line (@array) {
>
>                          $item->setText(0, trUtf8($item->text(0)."$line"));
>      }
>

> for example, @array looks like this test1,test2,test3,test4...
> this code will add data in only one line, there is no newline per $line.
>
> Arnaud DUPUIS wrote:
> > Try this :
> > my $item = Qt::ListViewItem(listView1, undef);
> > $item->setText(0, trUtf8( join('', at array) ));
> >
> > Your loop replace the text content each time you go through the loop, if
> > you absolutly want to use your loop modify it this way :
> >  foreach loop. The code looks like this:
> >
> >     my $item = Qt::ListViewItem(listView1, undef);
> >           foreach $line (@array) {
> >
> >                          $item->setText(0,
> > trUtf8($item->text(0)."$line")); }
> >
> > Good day.
> >
> > Le vendredi 27 octobre 2006 11:24, crazyroot a écrit :
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I have listView on form , and I want to add data from array trough
> >> foreach loop. The code looks like this:
> >>
> >>    my $item = Qt::ListViewItem(listView1, undef);
> >>          foreach $line (@array) {
> >>
> >>                         $item->setText(0, trUtf8("$line"));
> >>     }
> >>
> >>   but, this add's only last record from array.
> >>
> >> Help please.

DUPUIS Arnaud

[ Infinity Perl ]
http://slackget.infinityperl.org