[Kde-perl] setNumRows(0) crashes

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Fri May 26 08:31:45 CEST 2006

Hi Joe:
If you search the list, you'll see examples where it crashes if you run "removeRow" - however I don't think I've seen the same issue for "setNumRows".
Have you tried changing the behaviour of glibc malloc check?  There is a way to prevent it from killing your process.  Also you can try upgrading to perl-Qt 3.009b2 to see if it works.