[Kde-perl] Newbie Table Selection Question

Joe Claborn joe at claborn.net
Thu Mar 25 23:46:58 CET 2004

I'm trying to get table selections figured out.

I have a table and the SelectionMethod is SingleRow.  All works as expected if
I click on the row selector, that is the number to the left of the row.
Where I get confused is that if I click on an individual cell, then the whole
row is selected, but then if I click on another row's row selector the
individual cell is still outlined in gray - and if I asked if the row is
selected it reports that it is - resulting in having two rows reporting
selected while in SingleRow selection mode.   Confused? So am I.

I even tried table->clearSelection and the individual cell stays gray bordered
and reports that the row is selected.

Any hints or pointers?

Thanks,
--