[Kde-perl] memory problems with ComboTableItem. 3.010?

jim cowan jimi90501 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 20:23:43 CET 2004

Hi Germain, everyone,
I was having a problem with 3.008 on Sun,
smalloc 'invalid address alignment' error,
and saw in a December2003 thread a note about
3.010 possibly being released with some memory
fixes. So I was wondering if there was a 3.010?

On the problem side I am filling a small table
(2row x 2column) with 1 column of text and
the 2nd column of Qt::ComboTableItem. I'm putting
from 1 to 3 combo items in each cell. This works
well until I erase all the rows and refill the
table (different values). Then while selecting
dropdowns it bus errors out. Any ideas?

code snipet (looping on $row):
    my @versions = split( ' ', $projectlist->{$_} );
    my $cell = Qt::ComboTableItem( this->tableParents,
\@versions, 0 );
    this->tableParents->setItem( $row, 1, $cell );

No signals/slots hooked up to tableParents. I read
current values on a button select.

QtDesigner 3.3.1 licensed to build the dialog.
puic v0.70 for Qt version 3.2.2
(I hand edit 3.3.1 to 3.2.2 in the form.ui file)
perl 5.6.1 sun4-solaris-64int
config.log  sun4u 5.9 Sun Workshop 5.0 C/C++
config.log  static, no threading

thanks
jim cowan