[Kde-perl] Qt Scribble Example

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 29 02:34:08 CEST 2004

On Thursday 29 July 2004 00:54, vze4yqzt wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> I have been trying to get the scribble example running and have been
> running into the following problem.
>
> There is a call for an undefined constructor? The QColor class doesn't
> seem to have a constructor with this signature?
>
> 	./scribble.bin
> 	Lookup for QColor::QColor(0, 0, QPixmap)
> 	did not yeld any result.
> 	Might be a call for an enumerated value (enum).
> 	Trying QColor::QColor() with no arguments
> 	at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux/Qt.pm line 428.
> 	Can't use string ("0") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs" in 			use at
> /usr/local/
>
> I am using:
> 	qt-3.1.2
> 	PerlQt 3.008
> 	libsmokeqt.so.1.2.1
>
> scribble script:
> http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-perl/attachments/20031114/b9e07619/scribb
>le.bin
I've just tried the script, and it worked fine for me, using:
	qt-3.3.2
	PerlQt 3.008
	libsmokeqt.so from kdebindings cvs

I can't see any QColor constructors in the code, only this:

	sub slotColorMenu( $ )
	{
		my ($item) = @_;
		if ( $item == COLOR_MENU_ID_BLACK ) {
			emit colorChanged(black());

Do you know which particular line is going wrong?

-- Richard