[Kde-perl] Compiling PerlQt under Mac OS X

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:01:14 CEST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:56:47 +1200, Tomek Piatek <tomek at wetafx.co.nz> wrote:

> I'm trying to compile PerlQt under Mac OS X. The compilation stage goes
> fine but there is a problem linking. I get this error message:
>
> libtool: link: cannot find the library `'
>
> Has anyone managed to compile PerlQt for Mac OS X?

this almost always means you need to re-glibtoolize and then try
configuring again; perlqt's distribution was made with a libtool that
doesn't understand mac bits.

If that doesn't work, it might be because you have a libqt-mt.la that
has -framework flags in it, which nothing but libtool CVS understands,
and you'll have to install gnu libtool from CVS, or find peter
o'gorman's patches for it.