[Kde-perl] pqt-designer, custom widgets, and DND

Rob Deker deker at slackdot.org
Tue Jan 27 16:24:24 CET 2004

Hi,

 I'm pretty much a PerlQt newbie, and I'm trying to write a small app
that has DND with a couple of QIconView widgets. From the looks of
thins, I need to subclass QIconView and QIconViewItem for all of this to
work. No problems there. My question is, how to I get pqt-designer to
let me use my new subclassed widget in my GUI layout? It would appear
that in order to add a custom widget I'll have to write up the C++ .h
file for it and then fully describe it. Is that the case or is there
some easier path I'm missing?

Thanks,

-d