[Kde-perl] kde in PerlQt cvs

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Tue Jan 27 04:00:50 CET 2004

Le Lundi 26 Janvier 2004 23:10, Terry Fleury a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I recently saw a post that the kde stuff was MOSTLY working in the cvs
> version of PerlQt-3.  Has anyone been able to get it to compile?
>
> I'm running RedHat 9 and am getting link errors for what looks like KSpell.
> I have installed most of the gnome and kde rpms, and I don't know if I am
> missing anything.   (I did have to download, compile, and install
> libart_lgpl-2.3.16 since I couldn't find the rpm which contained it.
> Perhaps that is one of my problems?)

Hi,
I guess libtool can't automatically resolve -lkspell on your system... I've
added that, and updated kalyptus to my latest version.
Try updating as soon as SF's anonymous CVS is synced.
What's your KDE version, BTW?
3.1.x should be OK.
3.0.x needs more work.
For 3.2, you need to manually fix the Makefile to add "LIB_KMDI= -lkmdi", the
autodetection is borked at the moment.

Good luck,
don't hesitate to give feedback!

Germain