[Kde-perl] PerlQt compile/install on Solaris

Bradley Falch Bradley.Falch at synopsys.com
Fri Jan 9 19:15:33 CET 2004

Folks,

It looks like the testing script is broken for my system.  If I run the tests individually with a few script changes, everything seems to be in order.

However, I do not have root access to my system, so I wanted to install everything in my home directory.  Configuring with the --prefix option set doesn't put everything in my home.  Any suggestions on what options to use so that all components are installed under my home directory?  Also, is it possible to have a perl module in my home dir?  How do I make perl go look for it?

Thanks,

Brad