[Kde-perl] PerlQt compile/install on Solaris

Bradley Falch Bradley.Falch at synopsys.com
Thu Jan 8 22:16:35 CET 2004

Has anyone out there made this work?  I've tried the binary installer, but it doesn't work because Perl was compiled without threads.  So, I need to compile my own.  When I turn threading off, compiling is successful, but all tests fail.  The failure seems to occur when loading the Qt.so shared library that was just compiled.  I'm using perl 5.6.1 and Qt > 3.0.  Please help!

(I can get it to work just fine on RedHat 9.0 right out of the box, but I need to compile the libraries on Solaris and HPUX to deploy my project.)

Thanks,

Brad