[Kde-perl] no addItem in Layouts?

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Sun Jan 4 04:17:58 CET 2004

Le Samedi 03 Janvier 2004 05:09, Thomas Fjellstrom a écrit :
> my pqtapi shows no addItem method for any of the Layouts... I want to add a
> SpacerItem to one of my dialogs.. but addItem is the only way to add
> LayoutItems (and derived classes) to Layouts.
>
> Maybe theres something I'm missing? or?

Hi,

mmh I'm wondering how your Smoke library was compiled?

Here I got:
 pqtapi -r addItem
        void QBoxLayout::addItem(QLayoutItem*)
        void QCanvas::addItem(QCanvasItem*)
        void QCanvas::addItemToChunk(QCanvasItem*, int, int)
        void QCanvas::addItemToChunkContaining(QCanvasItem*, int, int)
        void QDockAreaLayout::addItem(QLayoutItem*)
        void QGridLayout::addItem(QLayoutItem*)
        void QGridLayout::addItem(QLayoutItem*, int, int)

Germain
(As a side note: you can also use the autoAdd feature of Layouts, but please
tell me more about this, it would be a very serious bug if some methods where
somehow stripped by kalyptus under some specific circumstances)