[Kde-perl] dynamically loading Qt widget subclasses...

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 1 23:16:13 CET 2004

I'm trying to load a qt widget subclass in the BEGIN sub using require and
import... (also tried eval "use $mod;", that failed to load the module at
all... with no error from eval)

It gets to Qt::isa line 39 where it tries to call the new() method, (that
doesn't exist in my file, I assume its expecting it to be in some
superclass...), after I do "$tab = &$mod($parentwidget);"...

hmm, I even tried just adding new but it still can't find it :o

Is there any way to load a object like this in Pqt?

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom at strangesoft.net
http://strangesoft.net