[Kde-perl] success for qt free edition on os x

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 13:59:57 CEST 2003

--- Brian Medley <bpm-nospam at 4321.tv> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to thank everyone for their work that made PerlQt
> possible
> and to report a success with the product.  I was able to build PerlQt
> and
> run tutorial/t14.

Brian,

So... 4 days after Qt/Mac GPL is released, you got PerlQt to work with
it? Consider me impressed! I see that there's no officially sanctioned
Qt/Mac binary release, though. *sigh*

It would be handy to release a binary version of PerlQt/Mac against it
if there was one. Especially considering the.... interesting nature of
the MacOSX application infrastructure.

Any suggestions on how to make PerlQt more Qt/Mac friendly? :)

I know nothing! The ignorance of it just increases my awe.

Ashley Winters