[Kde-perl] Manpage added

Lutz Badenheuer Lutz.Badenheuer at t-online.de
Sun Aug 31 01:36:29 CEST 2003

Hi,

while building a package of PerlQt-3.006 for Debian Sarge, I've
converted the "puic -h" output into a simple manpage. I also added
the new manpage to Makefile.am, so that it gets installed with the
package.

To whom should my patch be sent?

I also have a .deb package ready for Debian Sarge. Lintian mocks at
it because it makes a libsmokeqt.so symlink which should instead go
into a separate -dev package. It should be ok to ignore this for now.

The package is configured with the following options:

  --disable-rpath
  --enable-debug=full
  --disable-GL
  --with-qt-dir=/usr
  --with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib
  --with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3
  --enable-smoke

It was compiled with g++-3.2 and linked to

  libc6 (2 2.3.2-1)
  libgcc1 (2 1:3.3.1-1)
  libpng12-0 (2 1.2.5.0-4)
  libqt3c102-mt (2 3:3.1.1)
  libstdc++5 (2 1:3.3.1-1)
  xlibs (4 4.1.0)
  zlib1g (2 1:1.1.4)

If you want to publish my package on sf.net, please tell me to whom I
should send it or what else to do.

Kind regards,
Lutz Badenheuer

--
Wenn man von Windows auf Linux umsteigt, ist das ein Schritt wie vom
Käfer zum Porsche. (Silvio Siefke in iw-tec at kbx.de)