[Kde-perl] smokeqt

Assaf Spanier spanier at cs.huji.ac.il
Wed Aug 27 22:06:04 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm sorry to trouble you but it's didn't work again :-(
I attach the log file of the compliation.....

Maybe you can send me your compilation details. Then
I can see when is your xcall_* files are being compile and when
is the linking coming.

If another idea strikes you please write me.

many thanks,
Assaf

The MOSIX group
www.mosix.org