[Kde-perl] Perl Qt Tutorial

Steffen Liebergeld SteffenL15 at gmx.de
Tue Aug 26 13:14:09 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am from the Perl Mongers Dresden (germany). We recently started a
project to write a good tutorial for Perl-Qt. We splitted it so that
anyone who is more interested in RAD doesn´t have to read the whole
thing. But the second part is about how to program Perl-Qt by hand. Now
the problem is that it takes very long to figure out what parts of the
Qt Api are already available or not. We have to write a lot of programms
using as much widgets as possible. So what I am asking you is: do you
have somebody here on this list who would like to assist us by answering
questions and giving hints, and if you know any further documents
describing the Perl-Qt api? It would be very useful for us if there was
a collection of all the available classes and methods.

--
with friendly greetings,
		Steffen Liebergeld