[Kde-perl] Bug? Qt Designer and puic/uic.

Steve Sloan kde-perl@mail.kde.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:57:13 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Germain Garand wrote:

> > My question relates to adding class member variables in Designer.
> > Specifically, the fact that, although variables show up in the uic output,
>
> Ah, I did not take care of that, I think...
> I'll have a look.

Thanks.

> > they do not show-up in puic output.  Has anyone else experienced this?
> > Also, is there anyway of specifying initial values for member variables,
> > and/or can you assume that they're always initialized to 0?
>
> Well, it's Perl, so they would just be undef until you initialize them...

Is there any way to initialize them in Designer?  Either with explicit values,
or a user-modifiable "new" section?  It's such a trivial operation, but since
you can't (or, at least, *shouldn't*) edit the output directly ...

[Ooh, *good* SigMonster. ;) ]
Steve Sloan                                     Hacker / Drummer / Minor Deity
Perl is the *correct* language to be writing bizarre line-noise crap in.
					-- Dave Brown, in a.s.r