[Kde-perl] more about Theming-related SIGSEGV

Germain Garand kde-perl@mail.kde.org
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 03:56:00 +0000

Grmmbl, I thought I had answered to your message but obviously I forgot,=20
sorry...  :-/

I've tried each of your suggestions of course but with no success... my p=
erl=20
doesn't use the custom malloc, I've tortured the ARGV in all imaginable w=
ays,=20
etc.

Now, after responding to Richard, in a moment of despair, I tried to link=
 Doug=20
Lea's malloc directly in Qt.so instead of Smoke... and.... it seems to wo=
rk !=20
Alleluiah !!

I'll post this in a new thread to discuss how it should be incorporated=20
(default or OS dependant ?)=20

Germain, deadly happy :)

Le Vendredi 29 Novembre 2002 03:08, Ashley Winters a =E9crit :