[Kde-perl] Compile problem with Suse8.1

Michael Traxler kde-perl@mail.kde.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 22:41:09 +0100 (MET)

Hello Germain,

thanks for your answer.
In my installation I use the following rpms:

linux:~ # rpm -qa| grep qt
qt3-extensions-3.0.5-81
qt3-static-3.0.5-50
qt3-mysql-3.0.5-117
qt3-non-mt-3.0.5-117
qt3-3.0.5-92
qt3-devel-3.0.5-64
qt3-devel-doc-3.0.5-64
qt3-devel-tools-3.0.5-81

And when I grep for mimeName I get:

linux:/usr/lib/qt-3.0.5/include # grep mimeName *
qeucjpcodec.h:    const char* mimeName() const;
qeuckrcodec.h:    const char* mimeName() const;
qgb18030codec.h:    const char* mimeName() const;
qjiscodec.h:    const char* mimeName() const;
qrtlcodec.h:    const char* mimeName() const;
qsjiscodec.h:    const char* mimeName() const;
qtextcodec.h:    virtual const char* mimeName() const;

Thanks for the tip. I will try to get it excluded...
But what part of Qt (function) will not work anymore?

Or should I just upgrade to Qt3.1?
But then this problem should be mentioned in the README, that other SuSE8.1
users know what to do....

Michael