[Kde-perl] Short term plans

Germain Garand kde-perl@mail.kde.org
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:19:08 +0000

Le Jeudi 05 D=E9cembre 2002 00:31, Ashley Winters a =E9crit :
> Germain is about to ship a maintenence release, which is good.

Yeah, I've been silent on the list, but I'm working hard on this. I'll po=
st a=20
something today describing the current status/change log/todo...

> Afterwards, I want to get as many missing features as possible tacked
> into PerlQt. I especially want to get overloaded operators working
> finally, especially for QPoint and friends.
>
> Next step is to switch Smoke from being generated by Kaluptus to being
> generated by a -fdump-t-u to XML converter. This gains us template
> classes for free (yay!).

As for the XML parser, do you want to go Perl, C or C++ ?
Having toyed with the Qt XML classes for puic, I have to say they are=20
amazing... it might be a good choice ? (even from PerlQt :-P)

G.