[Kde-perl] Short term plans

Ashley Winters kde-perl@mail.kde.org
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:36:38 -0800 (PST)

--- Ashley Winters <jahqueel@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Next step is to switch Smoke from being generated by Kaluptus to
> being
> generated by a -fdump-t-u to XML converter. This gains us template
> classes for free (yay!).

I'm really bad about responding to my own messages.

Not only does it gain us template classes, but it gains us KDE support
as well. There will be a NON-DEFAULT AND UNSUPPORTED option to compile
PerlQt with the KDE libs/classes linked in as well. There will be no
'use KDE' until PerlKDE can be released as a separate library.

Ashley Winters