[Kde-perl] Other languages?

kde-perl@mail.kde.org kde-perl@mail.kde.org
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:59:50 -0500

Ashly,
Sorry about the email formatting - I'm forced to use lotus notes :-/

How about you create Qt bindings for the Parrot project?  That is the
runtime environment that will support perl/python and eventually
c++/c#/java/ruby/tcl/everythingelseimaginable.

You could squeeze this into your copious spare time, right?  ;-)

Or, I would love to convert my numberous Windows Perltk apps with PerlQt on
windows, hint, hint...
----
Terry Bowling
Verizon NOTD Systems Support
260.461.3772

                      "Ashley Winters"
                      <jahqueel@yahoo.c        To:       kde-perl@mail.kde.org
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [Kde-perl] Other languages?
                      kde-perl-admin@ma
                      il.kde.org

                      11/25/02 08:51 PM
                      Please respond to
                      kde-perl

I'm thinking of writing Tcl/Qt and RubyQt based on Smoke when I'm back
to programming. I'm hardly creative when it comes to naming projects. I
wonder if anyone would use em?

Ashley Winters