branches/KDE/3.5/kdepim/kmail

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Sep 27 14:45:57 CEST 2006

Dne středa 27 září 2006 13:12 David Faure napsal(a):
> SVN commit 588915 by dfaure:
>
> SmallIcon can fall back to UserIcon if needed, but this means doing the
> lookup as a SmallIcon first, every time, which is slow.
> This commit makes the "Find Messages" (Key_S) dialog pop up -much- faster in
> kmail (from 3s to 0, approximately ;).

 This looks greatly exaggerated. Are you sure you didn't make some mistake
when comparing (like cold vs warm caches)? Not that I have anything against
this, I just don't where this big difference should come from.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http//www.suse.cz