KDE performance tips

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Sep 15 18:03:42 CEST 2004

 Hello,

 while I'm already in this optimization frenzy, I though I could also update
the performance tips page [*] and have it among quickies at the dot.

 Does somebody possibly know more useful stuff that could be included that I'm
not aware of? Sorry, these two recent hacks and fontconfig+XIM are already
taken :).

 Also, does somebody think the last entry (about $PATH) makes any sense? I'd
like to dump that one as I don't think it'd make any difference.

[*] http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=Performance+Tips
How do actually people find anything in that wiki? I had to use Google to find
my own page.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer