some test apps

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Fri Oct 29 13:13:27 CEST 2004

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 10:59:42PM +0200, Juergen Pfennig wrote:
> I do not want to discourage you, but usually you get the best optimization
> effect by rewriting some code. Doing so makes the code often shorter, better
> to read and easier to maintain. It also helps to fix bugs.

but doing so everytime without first writing tests
in user interface code especially is *much* more likely
to just add bugs to parts of the code paths that you never
manually tested.

is it going to take me getting back into development
to get kde into this century and use test first user
interface design?

Alex