Has performance been forgotten?

Bahram Alinezhad alineziad at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 15:47:18 CEST 2004

You had very good welcome, but I didn't fully
understand that why you made a project parallel to KDE
and not to try make improvements inside the KDE
itself! Also, I could not find my country (i.e. Iran)
in your list; Can you please give more explanations?

Regards,
Bahram Alinezhad,
Tehran, Iran.

"Marco Fioretti" (mfioretti at mclink.it)
wrote:

Bahram,

I have received on a Kde list your messages titled
"has the performance been forgotten?"

As the coordinator of the RULE project
(www.rule-project.org) I agree with you, and am glad
to see the issue raised.

Did you already know the project, and especially the
Mini-Kde initiative
(http://www.rule-project.org/article.php3?id_article=59)?
Please consider also joining the RULE network for
Iran:
http://www.rule-project.org/article.php3?id_article=1

We are now beta-testing an installer for Fedora Core
2, and hope to resume working on that Kde sub-project
in a few weeks. Note that its result would benefit the
Kde users of any distribution, not just Fedora.

I have seen that you have sent the message to many
lists. I am not subscribed to most of them.

If you like the project, please consider presenting it
on all the lists you follow. As usual, the more
developers and feedback the better, and we seem to be
working on just the issues that rightly bother you.
Please spread the word.

For general info about the project:
write to marco at rule-project.org

For technical info/discussion of specific points:
please do not use the address above, but subscribe to
our low volume mailing list (see Support section of
the website), and ask directly there.

I look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Marco Fioretti