Menus: unnecessary repaints?!

Karl Vogel karl.vogel at seagha.com
Tue Jun 10 12:29:36 CEST 2003

> 3.1.2 is broken wrt to double-width characters :-( Can you check if it
> still happens in the branch?

I'm afraid I only have 3.1.2 at work. My home machine is running a recent
CVS HEAD build, so I will do some testing there. Problem is that I don't
know what triggers it.

I've had most problems on my work machine, but that is probably because it
gets more exposure. Might also be due to Exceed (there are some problems
with rendering certain font chars -- ie. ascii art chars don't render
correctly, so maybe that is what triggers it)