Developers and getting them to improve their code.

Zack Rusin kde-optimize@mail.kde.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 16:27:01 -0500

On Wednesday 08 January 2003 16:14, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Mit, 08 Jan 2003, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > > I'm not sure what would be needed in one, considering that
> > > valgrind has got great documentation. Maybe the only thing needed
> > > is how to be using it while working with nvidia glx drivers like
> > > I am.
> >
> > I'm also intrested in this....
>
> Compile Qt without opengl support.

That's little hardcore. Especially if you need Qt support with opengl.
I do the following: use glx drivers when I'm working on some of my stuff
and then when I need to debug some other app I install the binary mesa
package (you need pure libGL and libGLU mesa drivers) and that's it.
Then when I want to go back to the nvidia stuff I make install in the
nvidia glx module. Maybe a little toying around but I prefer that than
recompiling qt.

Zack

--
To know recursion, you must first know recursion.