Developers and getting them to improve their code.

Benjamin Meyer kde-optimize@mail.kde.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:13:35 -0500

> I _guess_ the dtor was added to allow future extensibility. The
> Q_OBJECT looks necessary to me though, because without it it would
> be impossible to use signals/slots in a class derived from the uic
> generated one, or?

Nope works fine.  For quite a bit of QTE code I manually removed the=20
deconstructors and the QOBJECT lines to reduce binary size and increase=20
speed.  All fo the classes were inherited and implimented in a child.  A=20
class only needs QOBJECT if it has a signal or slot from what I understan=
d.

-Benjamin Meyer