Developers and getting them to improve their code.

Benjamin Meyer kde-optimize@mail.kde.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 14:57:36 -0500

This may be wrong in the latest version, but in the qt 2 version if there=
 are=20
no signals and no slots (just a constructor with widget creation) it will=
=20
still put in Q_OBJECT and will still add an empty deconstructor.

-Benjamin Meyer