KDict: A replacement for QDict

Scott Wheeler kde-optimize@mail.kde.org
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:02:28 +0100

A couple of points:

First the name has to go.  KDict is a KDE application.  :-)

Second, while I haven't actually looked at the code, would you consider
abstracting the hash table from the dictionary structure?

Just last week I implemented a (minimal) hash table just because it's a bit
hackish to use QDict for this (and it was also missing one API method that I
needed).

Cheers,

-Scott