avoid deprecated methods

Benjamin Meyer kde-optimize@mail.kde.org
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:46:51 -0500

No matter what we do do it would be a good idea to have a common way of
specifing things that are deprecated so when we do break binary compatibility
(down the line) we will have a nice big list of old deprecated functions to
prune.  Is "@deprecated" in the header the correct way of doing this?

-Benjamin Meyer