[Kde-nonlinux] debugging plugins on windows (or anywhere)

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Sat Mar 29 23:57:32 UTC 2014

Hi

I am currently trying to fix an issue with kmymoney plugin. but the question
is not kmymoney related! I am working in windows but really this is not
windows specific. I chose this list but am not sure it is really the correct
list.

When debugging plugins how do you force KDE to choose the correct plugin to
load?

It would appear you need to install the plugin before KDE will find it (so
your application can load it). Installing a development plugin over an
existing release plugin is not a good idea.

How has this problem been resolved by other developers?

Chris