[Kde-nonlinux] Native or not

Kris Franssens kris.franssens at pandora.be
Wed Jan 4 22:42:30 CET 2006

Hi,

On several newsgroups, forums and blogs I read things about a native KDE for
Windows.

At this moment I have a dual boot with Suse Linux and Windows XP. I like
Kontact, Koffice and Kopete so much that I use KDE on Cygwin and off course
on my Suse desktop. But I would like to use it native like a replacement of
the Windows shell. Can anyone tell me whether this will be possible or not?
The reason I'm still using windows is this: Autodesk Architectural Desktop,
Revit, SCIA, xSteel. And the worst thing of all: It will not be changing in
the near feature although we are looking around for usable alternatives.

Regards

Kris