[Kde-nonlinux] konsole problem

Bram Kuijper a.l.w.kuijper at rug.nl
Sun Feb 5 23:59:49 CET 2006

Hi all,

I'm having problems with konsole. I use konsole 1.6 on KDE 3.5.1 on a
FreeBSD 6.0 - Generic box.

Every time I start it up konsole says

konsole: WARNING: KLocale: trying to look up "" in catalog. Fix the program
konsole: WARNING: Could not find schema named Qs schema.schema; using
.schema
konsole: WARNING: KLocale: trying to look up "" in catalog. Fix the program

and then konsole hangs. However, I can start a console by typing konsole
-e bash on the command line of for example an xterm session. Xterm just
works fine, so I don't believe it is a tty error.

Anybody knows in which file konsole saves its configuration? Or any
other solutions to this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Bram Kuijper