[Kde-nonlinux] Repeatable way to crash Konqueror 3.2.3

Dave Feustel dfeustel at verizon.net
Mon Aug 8 20:25:12 CEST 2005

Originally posted to kong-e with no response:

I'm running KDE 3.2.3 on OpenBSD 3.6. In general KDE
works extremely well. I *have* however stumbled upon
a web page running a javascript script that crashes
Konqueror every time I attempt to leave the website.
The web page is http://www.stewwebb.com and the
script appears to be a deciphering script generated
by weblockpro. Konqueror crashes when I visit this web
page and then click on the HOME button to go back to my
home page. This is only an inconvenience to me, but I bring
it to the attention of the mailing list because I have been
using KDE for 3 years now and I've never seen this
behavior with any other website. I'm curious as to
whether anyone else has experienced anything like
this.

Thanks,
Dave Feustel