[Kde-nonlinux] KDE 3.3 configure - blind as a bat

Dave Feustel dfeustel at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 22 05:03:10 CEST 2004

On Monday 20 September 2004 07:10 pm, Dave Feustel wrote:
> Andy,
>
> I examined the config.log file and found that the extralibraries specified
> by --with-extra-libraries option are not passed to the gcc statements that
> compile the programs that test for png, jpeg, etc. So if the libraries for
> those formats are specified by the --with-extra-libraries=  option of
> configure, configure will always report them as missing.

After still further inspection I realized that "--with-extra-libraries="
should be "--with-extra-libs=".

My next goal is to is get copies of
kshortcutdialog_simple.h and kshortcutdialog_advanced.h
which seem to be missing from the kdelibs-3.3.0 tarball I downloaded
from Purdue. (Are they in one of the other tarballs)?
--

Dave Feustel 1-260-422-5330
http://www.mindspring.com/~dfeustel