[Kde-nonlinux] Disabling ActiveX Plugins

Dave Feustel dfeustel at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 18 16:10:29 CEST 2004

On Monday 18 October 2004 08:51 am, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Monday 18 October 2004 14:04, Dave Feustel wrote:
> > Is there a way in Konqueror to disable ActiveX Plugins only?
>
> They're automatically disabled, also known as "not supported".

I am getting a lot of the following messages
"kio (KMimeType): WARNING: KServiceType::offers :
servicetype application/x-activex-handler not found"

when I visit http://www.theinquirer.net/

This message suggests that Konqueror is trying to load and
run an ActiveX plugin (which I don't want to happen). Am
I misinterpreting the message?

Thanks,
Dave Feustel 1-260-422-5330
http://www.mindspring.com/~dfeustel