[Kde-nonlinux] Logout key sequence definition

Rodgers, Tom W tom.w.rodgers at boeing.com
Fri Mar 5 21:00:36 CET 2004

I am running KDE 3.1.1a on a Sun Solaris 9 box. I also have an embedded PC board running
Windows 2000 on the same machine. When attempting to login on the embedded PC OS, the ctrl-alt-delete sequence needed to login is intercepted by KDE to signify a logout. Even setting the option click-to-type does not alter this behavior. Is there a way to redefine the logout sequence to KDE to something else, so that I can use the embedded PC?
Thanks

Tom Rodgers
Boeing
714-762-0771/8663/1138