[Kde-nonlinux] KDE, XDM, KDM ???

Tim twrodriguez at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 25 23:21:51 CET 2004

Dave,

I did get an answer from the originator of the documentation
http://www.nomoa.com/bsd/x-windows4.htm and it worked just fine.

I do however still have a concern, I do not default directly into
KDE. It does bring up xdm in order for me to login. After login in X
server comes up with a terminal window asking me if I want to use that
default terminal, then after accepting the default I have to run
startkde in order to bring up kde.

Even though this works, I would like it to, after login in through xdm,
have kde start automatically instead of having to go into a terminal
window and having to run startkde.

Tim -- Mia/Fla