[Kde-nonlinux] KDE Console Log

Dave Feustel dfeustel at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 16 19:56:00 CET 2004

I now invoke KDE with the following command:

alias G='startkde > /home/daf/kdelog 2>&1'

I do this so I can review error messages after
(or  while)  KDE exits (runs).

Below is an example of the output I get.
I would be interested in investigating some of
the errors  I see, but I don't think there is enough
info displayed to track down the source of the error(s).