[Kde-nonlinux] Ksysguard bsd

fBSD KDE kde at europages.com
Thu Sep 4 10:32:07 CEST 2003

Thanks for your reply, in fact it's like i said it's the CPU usage, not
the average load.
The average load works well, but when i add the CPU (user, system, nice
..etc) it shows zero.
I tried this on 3 computers with freebsd 4.4 4.7 4.8 and still same
problem, it didn't work on any system.
I used to remove the "root checking part" in the source of kde3.0 to
make it work, but now it doesn't change anything.
I verified the permissions, the user is in kmem group, the ksysguardd
file is setguid and it's kmem group
is there a way to launch ksysguardd manually and send to it a command to
see where is the problem?
Thanks again