[Kde-nonlinux] KDevelop for OpenBSD

Dave Feustel dfeustel at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 29 12:00:04 CEST 2003

On Sunday 29 June 2003 09:58 am, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Son, 29 Jun 2003, Dave Feustel wrote:
> > and contributing software for/to KDE, but KDevelop is
> > not yet available on OpenBSD (QT is, however) and
>
> is there a problem compiling kdevelop from source on openbsd?

My impression is that the Openbsd developers porting apps modify
the source code of those apps to eliminate security problems or to
resolve Linux/Openbsd  incompatibilities (which I don't yet comprehend).
I'm pretty new to Openbsd and I'm not yet ready to tackle large projects
on my own. I do look forward to improving Openbsd support for USB
in the not too distant future.