[Kde-nonlinux] bad medium font after installing kdepim?

Brian T. Schellenberger kde-nonlinux@kde.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:54:18 -0500

Yes, that looks like what I'm seeing.

However I *am* sure that kdepim3 is to blame because before I installed
it they were fine and as soon as I installed it they broke.