[Kde-nonlinux] MS-DOS KDE Release

Dale Weber linuxgeek at thedynaplex.net
Tue Dec 30 20:16:19 CET 2003

On Monday 29 December 2003 02:12 am, Albert DIOGE wrote:
> I am looking for a realease of KDE that I can install on MS-DOS. Does it
> exist? Do you develop it?

	It does not exist.  KDE requires a UNIX or Linux type operating system and
X-Windows to run.  They MAY be a way to get X-Windows and KDE to run under MS
Windows using a special environment, but I would not hold my breath for this
to work.

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.org
We support Open Source 100% with Linux and FreeBSD!